All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration by a noted psychiatrist of the roots of contemporary male insecurity. Drawing on research in biology, psychology, psychiatry and sociology, Clare argues the case for men as friends, lovers and fathers. He is also resolutely optimistic that men can survive the current crisis.
- Author(s)Anthony W. Clare
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2000
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date26/10/2006
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.