All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing cross-cultural, historical and ethnographic perspectives of anthropology to illuminate the the intrinsic connections of race, class and gender, this volume explores these issues in the arena of work, kinship and resistance.
- Author BiographyLeith Mullings is Professor of Anthropology at the Graduate School of the City University of New York. She is the author of Therapy, Ideology, and Social Change (1984), and editor of Cities of the United States (1987).
- Author(s)Leith Mullings
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.