Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £16.32Trending at £18.75
- £24.88Trending at £26.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.44
- £5.00Trending at £9.96
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.60
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1752, this is a new paperback edition of the classic treatise on 18th-century musical thought, performance practice, and style
- Author BiographyJohann Joachim Quantz (1697-1773), son of a blacksmith, enjoyed a long and successful career as a virtuoso soloist and orchestral performer on a variety of instruments. He was also a composer, an exceptional teacher and writer, and a flute maker. Tutor and Royal Prussian Chamber Musician to Frederick the Great, Quantz studied in Dresden and traveled throughout Europe to refine his musical skills and knowledge. Edward R. Reilly is Professor of Music, Emeritus, at Vassar College. He is the author of Quantz and His Versuch: Three Studies.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNortheastern University Press
- Weight626 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.