All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with a general audience in mind, On Romantic Love offers a new theory of love as a partially unconscious, sometimes rational and always controllable emotion, while explaining some of the neuroscience underlying our wildest passions.
- Author BiographyDr. Berit Brogaard is Professor of Philosophy at Department of Philosophy and Center for Neurodynamics, University of Missouri, St. Louis. Her publications have appeared in journals such as Journal of Philosophy, Nous, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Philosophers' Imprint, Analysis, Consciousness and Cognition, and Cognitive Science. Her book Transient Truths appeared with Oxford University Press in 2012. In her academic research she specializes in philosophy of language, philosophy of mind and the cognitive sciences.
- Author(s)Berit Brogaard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilosophy in Action
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width135 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.