All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe trials and hearings presented in the two volumes of On Trial capture much of American history in the intensity of courtroom confrontation and argument. Judicial proceedings have long fascinated both historians and the general public.
- Author BiographyThe late Robert D. Marcus was Professor of History at SUNY, Brockport, from 1983-2000. Anthony Marcus teaches in the School of Anthropology, Geography, and Environmental Studies at the University of Melbourne in Australia. He has published on globalization and culture change (Anthropology For A Small Planet, 1996) and American history, and his current writing focuses on Mexican migrants in the northeastern United States, poverty and public policy, the politics of the culture concept in development, and comparative mestizajes.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Canada Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNaugatuck
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBrandy Wine Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnthony Marcus,Robert D. Marcus
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.