CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines Heidegger's analysis of the fate of western metaphysics. The author's response is largely to accept Heidegger's analysis, but to argue that, although it applies to the western tradition of what Heidegger calls onto theology , it does not take account of the Orthodox tradition of apophatic theology.
- Author BiographyChristos Yannaras is Professor of Philosophy at the Pantion University, Athens. Haralambos Ventis received his PhD in Philosophy from the Catholic University of Leuven Professor Andrew Louth is Professor of Patristics in the University of Durham. He is also Head of Department for theology. He was formerly Dean and Fellow of Worcester College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Christos Yannaras
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- Series TitleT&T Clark Academic Paperbacks S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAndrew Louth
- Translated byHaralambos Ventis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.