All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the belief that a substantial and innovative discussion of the philosophical notions of immanence and potentiality is not only overdue but also necessary to address the social, political, cultural, and ethical aporia confronting us.
- Author BiographyPaolo Bartoloni teaches Comparative Literature and Italian Studies at the University of Sydney. His research interests include contemporary Italian literature and culture, comparative studies, and translation theory.
- Author(s)Paolo Bartoloni
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £9.19Trending at £9.62
- £6.28Trending at £7.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.50
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.