All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Dr. Tom Hale and how he brought hope, comfort, and cheer to the people of Nepal as a missionary surgeon. With beguiling humor and humility, Dr. Hale recounts his often amazing (and sometimes almost unbelievable) experiences in bringing western medicine to people who distrust -- even fear -- the introduction of ideas different
- Author BiographyIn 1970, Thomas Hale and his wife, Cynthia, went to Nepal to work for their first twelve years at a rural mission hospital in the village of Amp Pipal. Subsequently they moved to Kathmandu, Nepal's capital city, where they have continued their work with the mission. Recently Cynthia took a position as an associate professor at Nepal's only medical school, and Tom has written a one-volume commentary on the New Testament, first in Nepali and subsequently in English for translation into other languages.
- Author(s)Thomas Hale
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.