All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocieties in all countries are split by major divisions - or 'faultlines' - caused by differences in race, religion, ethnicity, wealth, class or power. This title is based on a year-long project by some of the world's leading experts to examine the nature of conflict around these divisions.
- Author BiographyDr Jeffrey Herbst is the President of Colgate University and an accomplished scholar of international politics. Dr Greg Mills is Director of the Brenthurst Foundation and one of South Africa's most respected security and development experts. His most recent book is Why Africa is Poor (Penguin). Dr Terence McNamee is Deputy-Director of the Brenthurst Foundation and writer and historian of the acclaimed photographic histories Century and Decade (Phaidon).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Herbst
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/01/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight433 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGreg Mills,Terence McNamee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.