All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionCollects the basic theories of law propounded by the great philosophers.
- Author BiographyBorn 1924, died 1993. A student of F. A Hayek, Shirley Robin Letwin taught at Chicago, Brandeis, Radcliffe, Cambridge and the LSE, but for most of her life was an independent scholar, and a major influence in the revival of Conservative doctrine 1960-1992.
- Author(s)Shirley Robin Letwin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.