All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores social additudes towards individuals on the margins of medieval European Jewish society.
- Author BiographyEphraim Shoham-Steiner is a senior lecturer in the department of Jewish history at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beer-Shevah, Israel. He teaches medieval Jewish history and is a member of the scientific committee of the Center for the Study of Conversion and Inter-Religious Encounters and Israeli Center of Research Excellence (I-CORE) at Ben-Gurion University.
- Author(s)Author Ephraim Shoham-Steiner
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byProfessor Haim Watzman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.