All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the interplay of space and culture in the plaza, showing how culture acts to shape public spaces and how the physical form of the plaza encodes the social, political, and economic relations within the city.
- Author BiographySetha M. Low is Professor of Environmental Psychology and Anthropology and Director of the Public Space Research Group at The Graduate Center, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Setha M. Low
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note51 b&w photos, 16 maps, 4 tables
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.