All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn argument for the universal syntactic nature of the composition of manner and motion in human languages; with a wealth of empirical evidence from Germanic, Korean, and Romance languages.
- Author BiographyEunjeong Oh is a Postdoctoral Fellow in Linguistics at Korea University.
- Author(s)Eunjeong Oh,Maria Luisa Zubizarreta
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- Series TitleLinguistic Inquiry Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 48
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.