All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrivia-phile Gentle brings together the most tantalizing, brain-twisting questions with answers that--honestly--are just on the tip of readers' tongues.
- Author BiographyDavid Gentle is a self-confessed factaholic, who, since losing to his sister naming English counties on a childhood car trip, vowed one day to write this book. David splits his time between composing quizzes and consulting to the I.T. industry. He lives in Wandsworth with his oft-tested wife and young son.
- Author(s)David Gentle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight261 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.30
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.