All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the legacy of the 2012 Olympics for East London.
- Author BiographyPhil Cohen grew up with Steve Ovett and Jean-Paul Sartre as his teenage heroes and has been trying to get them into the same book ever since. He is author of Knuckle Sandwich: Growing up in the working class city (with Dave Robins); Rethinking the Youth Question; London's Turning: The making of Thames Gateway (with Mike Rustin); and Borderscapes: memory, narrative and Un/Common Culture (to be published in 2013). His poetry has been published by Critical Quarterly, Agenda, Soundings and Kites. He is Emeritus Professor in Cultural Studies at the University of East London.
- Author(s)Phil Cohen
- PublisherLawrence and Wishart Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLawrence & Wishart Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.54Trending at £19.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £58.35
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.