All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun, quirky book contains 11 cute and whimsical fairy tale favorites, from Puss in Boots and the Ugly Duckling to Snow White and Rapunzel, created using a cute amigurumi style.
- Author BiographyLynne Rowe was taught to knit and crochet by her Nan in her early childhood and has been hooked ever since. She has developed a wide range of specialist skills and loves to pass these on to others through her workshops and classes. She is best known for her whimsical designs which feature regularly in the UK's most popular craft magazines, along with articles and technical guides. Her practical approach makes her patterns straightforward, easy to read and fun to make and her aim is to encourage as many people as possible to knit and crochet. Lynne lives in Congleton, Cheshire.
- Author(s)Lynne Rowe
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note11
- Weight318 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £10.96
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.06
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.