All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaff tells how and why he became an evolutionary biologist and describes some of the vibrant and living science of evolution
- Author BiographyRudolf A. Raff is James H. Rudy Professor of Biology at Indiana University and one of the founders of the field of evolutionary developmental biology (evo-devo). He is director of the Indiana Molecular Biology Institute, editor-in-chief of Evolution & Development, Guggenheim Fellow, Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He is author of The Shape of Life: Genes, Development, and Evolution of Animal Form and author (with Thom Kaufman) of Embryos, Genes, and Evolution.
- Author(s)Rudolf A. Raff
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note6 color illus., 6 b&w illus.
- Weight704 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.