All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust how many things can one be? One box of crayons. One batch of cookies. One world. One family. From veteran picture book author George Shannon and up-and-coming artist Blanca Gomez comes a playful, interactive book that shows how a family can be big or small and comprised of people of a range of genders and races.
- Author BiographyGeorge Shannon is a children's librarian whose many notable picture books include Turkey Tot, Tomorrow's Alphabet, and Lizard's Guest. He lives on Bainbridge Island, Washington.Blanca Gomez started creating illustrations for her mother when she was a kid. Now, she illustrates for clients around the world. Blanca lives and works in Madrid, Spain.
- Author(s)George Shannon
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.