All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA true story of surviving child abuse and the lessons learned. This is a courageous and inspiring book written by a man who was abused as a child, which tells of the shocking effect this had on his life.
- Author BiographyBorn in Melbourne and working as a medical scientist and later in sales, Peter Zuidland began his own medical supply company, primarily in Papua New Guinea. Now on a disability pension due to illness caused by childhood sexual abuse, this is Peter's first book.
- Author(s)Peter Zuidland
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight180 g
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.