All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of one man's journey to leave the rat race and live a simpler life in the wilderness. Using journals, photographs, and a first-hand knowledge of his subject, the author has woven a tribute to a man who carved his dreams out of the Alaskan wilderness.
- Author BiographySam Keith had privileged access to the journals and photographs of Richard Proenneke and created a bestseller when this book was first published in the 1970s. With this updated 26th edition, Alaska Northwest proudly brings the book back into print.
- Author(s)Richard Proenneke,Sam Keith
- PublisherGraphic Arts Center Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlaska Northwest Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2009
- Content Note16-page full-colour photo insert
- Weight318 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.