All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistilling more than ten years of ethnographic research, Don Seeman depicts the rich culture of the group, as well as their social and cultural vulnerability, and addresses the problems that arise when immigration officials, religious leaders, or academic scholars try to determine the legitimacy of Jewish identity or Jewish religious experience.
- Author BiographyDON SEEMAN is an associate professor in the department of religion and the Tam Institute for Jewish Studies at Emory University.
- Author(s)Don Seeman
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleJewish Cultures of the World
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.