All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p> One Report refers to an emerging trend in business takingplace throughout the world where companies are going beyondseparate reports for financial and nonfinancial (e.g. , corporatesocial responsibility or sustainability) results and integratingboth into a single integrated report.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Eccles joined the faculty of the Harvard BusinessSchool in 1979 and received tenure in 1989, leaving in 1993 to workin the private sector. He rejoined the faculty in September of2007. He has co-written two previous books on improving corporatereporting: The ValueReporting Revolution: Moving Beyond theEarnings Game and Building Public Trust: The Future of CorporateReporting. <p>Michael P. Krzus is a partner with Grant Thornton LLP inits Public Policy and External Affairs Group. He is GrantThornton's global expert on improving corporate reporting and hasrepresented his firm in U.S. and international business reportinginitiatives. He is a member of the AICPA Assurance ServicesExecutive Committee.
- Author(s)Michael P. Krzus,Robert G. Eccles
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byDon Tapscott
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.