All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dinah Hawken
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight195 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Author BiographyDinah Hawken was born in Hawera in 1943 and now lives in Wellington. She trained as a physiotherapist, psychotherapist and social worker in New Zealand and the United States and has worked as a student counsellor at Victoria University. She is the author of four previous books - It Has No Sound and Is Blue, which won the 1987 Commonwealth Poetry Prize for 'Best First Time Published Poet', Small Stories of Devotion, Water, Leaves, Stones and her most recent book, Oh There You Are Tui (2001) which collects the majority of the poems from her earlier books along with a substantial group of new poems.
- PrizesShortlisted for Montana New Zealand Book Awards: Poetry Category 2007.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £12.58Trending at £13.80
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.