All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Roman North Cotswolds, Summer AD 370. In the dying years of Roman Britain's golden age, a great villa stands in a sheltered coomb near a vineyard on the western edge of the hills.
- Author BiographyBill Page has had a lifelong interest in Roman Britain, particularly the villas and settlements of the Cotswold Hills. He lives in South Worcestershire. The two earlier novels in this series are The Moon on the Hills and The Sower of the Seeds of Dreams (which was shortlisted for the 2014 Historical Novel Society Indie Award).
- Author(s)Bill Page
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.53
- £7.52Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £7.36Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.