All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the autobiographic account of the experiences of a woman, then 19-20, in the closing months of World War II. When it was first published, in 1991, the book was a revelation of past horrors in Hungary which, until then, had lingered on in the farthest reaches of the national memory as rumour and suspicion.
- Author BiographyAlaine Polcz is a retired psychologist and the author of several books in her field.
- Author(s)Alaine Polcz
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Weight255 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byAlbert Tezla
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.