All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Freakonomics of the digital economy, offers startling insights into the new rules shaping the world of business, education, leisure and work.
- Author BiographyPaul Xavier McCarthy is an observer of technology and its global impacts. He is Director of Strategy and Innovation at Sirca-a global technology company based in Sydney that provides online services for data-intensive researchers and analysts in financial services and other domains. Previously, Paul X. McCarthy was cofounder of several innovative technology and online services businesses for IBM, State Government, and CSIRO - Australia's National Science Agency and the inventors of Wi-Fi. McCarthy is Adviser and Adjunct Professor at the University of New South Wales School of Computer Science and Engineering and co-founder of MBA Analytics, a global talent discovery start-up. McCarthy received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Graduate DipArts in Fine Arts both from the University of Sydney, where he won the Ian Langham.
- Author(s)Paul X. McCarthy
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.