All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a contextualization of online practices and explores, from a variety of perspectives, the emergence of new experiences and routines in relation to - and new conceptions of - social space. This book addresses the need for further, research-based contextualization of preexisting theories related with globalization, mobility, and others.
- Author BiographyMiyase Christensen is Professor of Media and Communication Studies at Karlstad University, Sweden, and research fellow at the Department of Philosophy and History of Technology at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden. Andre Jansson is Professor of Media and Communication Studies at Karlstad University, Sweden. Christian Christensen is Professor of Media and Communications Studies in the Department of Informatics and Media at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, tables
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndre Jansson,Christian Christensen,Miyase Christensen
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.