Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionDo all your dieting attempts end in failure? Do you ever intend to eat one biscuit but actually polish off the packet? Does your weight vary enormously depending on how 'good' you've been? If this sounds like you, it won't for much longer! Take control of your eating habits with Lee Janogly and break free from the binge-diet-crave-binge cycle.
- Author BiographyLee Janogly is a diet counsellor, fitness intructor and, most importantly, an ex-binger: her weight used to fluctuate by 5 stone! She is also the author of Stop Bingeing! (Right Way books) which took the press by storm and sold 12,000 copies last year alone. She writes regularly on health and slimming issues for many newspapers and magazines and had a column in Slimming magazine for three years. She runs regular weight loss courses for bingers at her centre in Hampstead, London.
- Author(s)Lee Janogly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type / large print edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.