All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionClever, attractive and ambitious, intellectually daring and physically courageous, Cornelia Sorabji was a remarkable woman. As India's first female lawyer, she was original and often outspoken in her views. Presenting a portrait of this determined and pioneering woman, this title is suitable for those with an interest in Indian or British history.
- Author BiographyProfessor Richard Sorabji is Cyprus Global Distinguished Professor of Classics, New York University, Emeritus Professor of Philosophy, King's College London and Honorary Fellow, Wolfson College, University of Oxford. He is the author and editor of numerous books including Self: Ancient and Modern Insights about Individuality, Life, and Death, Aristotle on Memory and Animal Minds and Human Morals. He is also founder and director of the international 'Ancient Commentators on Aristotle' project.
- Author(s)Richard Sorabji
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 integrated illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.