All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text seeks to provide educators with an integrated technology-based reading curriculum to build school-to-work skills for students in middle schools who have reading difficulties. Components covered in the curriculum are speaking, technology, analysis, reading and research.
- Author BiographyDEE L. FABRY is Vice President Assessment Programs, LightSpan San Diego, California. SALLY A. SEIER is a teacher, Cherry Creek School District, Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Dee L. Fabry,Sally A. Seier
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.