All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how the personality and emotional traits of executives influence their decision making and leadership behavior. In this book, a holistic model integrating the role of an expedient set of personality variables and anger in executive's decision making comprehensiveness as well as authenticity of transformational leadership is developed.
- Author BiographyRebekka Sputtek is research associate at the Institute of Management (IfB) at the University of St.Gallen (HSG).
- Author(s)Rebekka Sputtek
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.