All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £3.82Trending at £5.44
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.74
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionOn 18 November 1941, the British launched Operation Crusader against the Axis positions in Africa. This title tells the story of the British victory that demonstrated their ability to fight head-to-head against the Germans in Africa.
- Author BiographyKen Ford trained as an engineer and spent almost 30 years in the telecommunications industry before a change in career led him to become a full-time military historian. He is the author of over 20 books on various aspects of World War II, including Campaign 158: El Alamein 1942. Ken now lives in Southampton, UK. The author lives in Southampton, UK.
- Author(s)Ken Ford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCampaign
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 220
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight357 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)John White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.