All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful reference allows readers to compare and learn from best-practice and up-to-date information in this exciting field from Europe, the US and Australia. It shows how to overcome day-to-day and strategic engineering problems, rather than concentrating on policy and market-structural issues.
- Author BiographyYong-Hua Song is Professor of Electrical Energy Systems at Brunel and he also holds the Royal Academy of Engineering/Nuclear Electric/Siemens Chair of Power Systems Analysis. He is the author of over 250 journal and conference papers.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note80 black & white tables, biography
- Weight706 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byXi-Fan Wang,Yong-Hua Song
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.