All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with quantum theory at an advanced algebraic level. This work features many structures, which allow the reader to better understand the applications of operational quantum theory, and to provide conceptually appropriate descriptions of the subject. It aims to understand more deeply what one is working with in nonrelativistic quantum theory.
- Author(s)Heinrich Saller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- Series TitleOperational Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2090 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.