All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionReviews health care systems (in the US, other developed countries, and developing countries), their structure, environment, and evolution. This book describes addressed health care delivery issues, problems, and challenges, highlighting areas for operations research/management science work in health care.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 70
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1611 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byFrancois Sainfort,Margaret L. Brandeau,William P. Pierskalla
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.