Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.68Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to offer a lively applied presentation of analytical and empirical tools for managerial decision-making. It employs several pedagogical devices to help students to learn new concepts quickly. The concept/example format helps students to formulate real world problems easily. Includes numerous solved examples in each section.
- Author BiographyR. Veerachamy was Professor and Chairman, Department of Economics, Bangalore University, Bangalore. He has put in 40 years of postgraduate teaching in Quantitative Techniques for both Management and Economics students. He obtained his M.Sc. (Mathematical Economics), M.A. (Economics) from Madurai Kamaraj University and his Ph.D. (International Business) from Bangalore University. He is a first rank Gold Medalist in Econometrics. He has published several research papers in reputed journals. He has vast experience in curriculum development for both Economics and Management courses. Currently he is Professor and Head, Department of Management Studies, T. John Business School, Bangalore. V. Ravi Kumar is Asst. Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore. He has obtained his B.E. and M.E. degrees from University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore. He has participated in several national and international seminars and received the Best Paper award.
- Author(s)R. Veerachamy,V. Ravi Kumar
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.