All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book in Springer's new Operative Dictations Made Simple series is a portable resource packed with dictations to guide the resident. With 155 procedures, it covers the alimentary tract, breast, lymph nodes, head and neck, as well as vascular surgery.
- Author BiographyJamal J. Hoballah, MD, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon Carol E.H. Scott-Conner, MD, Department of Surgery, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1179 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byCarol E. H. Scott-Conner,Jamal J. Hoballah
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.