All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the unique aspects of oncologic ophthalmology as a medical and surgical discipline. Its abundance of photographs and case studies will help clinicians diagnose and treat common ocular complications of cancer therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleM.D.Anderson Solid Tumor Oncology Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1024 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBita Esmaeli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.