All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years, the fields of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Conduct Disorder (CD) and aggressive and antisocial behavior, have been researched independently of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). However, the last decade has seen an integration of these research fields.
- Author BiographyWalter Matthys is Professor of Aggression in Children at Utrecht University, The Netherlands, and a clinical psychiatrist at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Medical Centre, Utrecht. His research at the Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience focuses on neurobiological and psychological characteristics in children and adolescents with disruptive behaviour disorders, and the interventions to prevent and treat these disorders. John E. Lochman is Professor and Doddridge Saxon Chairholder in Clinical Psychology at The University of Alabama, where he also directs the Center for Prevention of Youth Behavior Problems. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, serves on the Board for Society for Prevention Research, and is President of the American Board for Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology. His research interests are centred on risk factors, social cognition, and intervention and prevention with aggressive children.
- Author(s)John E. Lochman,Walter Matthys
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.