All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiomimetics is a key growth area in the physical sciences and engineering. Optical biomimetics will review the latest research in this area, focusing on the techniques and approaches used to characterise and mimic naturally occurring optical effects.
- Author BiographyDr Maryanne Large is a physicist with extensive experience in optics and optical materials. She has a particular interest in optical microstructures, and has studied them in butterflies, and used them in microstructured optical fibres. She is currently a research Manager at CiSRA (Canon Information Systems Research Australia) and a member of staff at the University of Sydney's Institute of Photonics and Optical Sciences (IPOS).
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMaryanne Large
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.