All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
About this product
- DescriptionExplained in easy-to-understand language with hundreds of figures and illustrations, this book offers a thorough grounding in optical networking. It includes information about the roots and theory behind optical networking and practical information about optical hardware and software vendors.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Elsenpeter (Blaine, MN) is an author, Web content writer, and award-winning journalist. His is co-author of eBusiness: A Beginner's Guide. Toby J. Velte (St. Paul, MN), Ph.D., MCSE+I, CCNA, CCDA, is CEO of FireSummit, Inc., an innovative network services firm. He is a respected industry leader in the field of networking. Dr. Velte specializes in future-looking technologies and making them easy to understand for consumers and profitable for businesses. For Osborne/McGraw-Hill, he has authored Cisco: A Beginner's Guide, Windows Enterprise Networking, Windows 2000 Enterprise Networking, Cisco Internetworking with Windows NT and 2000 and eBusiness: A Beginner's Guide.
- Author(s)Robert C. Elsenpeter,Toby Velte
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleNetwork Professional's Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight899 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.