All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on optical networking technologies and techniques. This book discusses componentry and transmission with an emphasis on practical networking issues that affect organizations as they evaluate, deploy, or develop optical networks.
- Author BiographyRajiv Ramaswami worked on optical networks for fifteen years from research to commercial deployment and is currently a vice president at Cisco. He is an IEEE Fellow, a Distinguished Alumnus of IIT Madras, and received a PhD from the University of California, Berkeley. Kumar N. Sivarajan worked on optical, wireless and telecommunication networks for ten years in academia and research labs before cofounding the optical networking company, Tejas Networks, Bangalore, in 2000. He has a B.Tech. degree from IIT Madras and a Ph.D. from Caltech, Pasadena. Galen Sasaki worked on optical networks for sixteen years in academia and is an Associate Professor at the University of Hawaii. He has a BS degree from the University of Hawaii and MS and Ph.D degrees from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Galen H. Sasaki,Kumar N. Sivarajan,Rajiv Ramaswami
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication12/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.