All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptimal control methods are used to determine optimal ways to control a dynamic system. This book has the theoretical work in this field as its foundation, which is applied to business management problems. It covers a range of topics including finance, inventory problems, marketing problems, applications of control theory to economics, and more.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Thompson,Suresh P. Sethi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight727 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000. 2nd printing 2005
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.