All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
About this product
- Author(s)Leonard D. Berkovitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsI. Examples of Control Problems.- II. Formulation of the Control Problem.- III. Existence Theorems with Convexity Assumptions.- IV. Existence Without Convexity.- V. The Maximum Principle and Some of Its Applications.- VI. Proof of the Maximum Principle.- Bibliographical Notes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.