CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a new design methodology for linear controllers, this volume offers answers to uncertainty in the input period of periodic systems. The design structure reduces the need to sacrifice periodic performance for lowered measurement noise and stricter requirements.
- Author(s)Bram Demeulenaere,Goele Pipeleers,Jan Swevers
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number394
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; XIII, 180 p.
- Weight347 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.