All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)Ping Ji,William Ho
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight196 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsOptimization Techniques.- The Sequential Pick-and-Place (PAP) Machine.- The Concurrent Chip Shooter (CS) Machine.- The Line Assignment and the Component Allocation Problems.- A Prototype of the Printed Circuit Board Assembly Planning System (PCBAPS).
- Author BiographyWilliam Ho is a Lecturer in the Operations & Information Management Group at the Aston Business School, Aston University, UK. In 2004, he obtained his Ph.D. from the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong. His research areas include Operations Management, Operations Research, and Knowledge Management. Dr Ji worked in Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics during 1985 and 1987 as teaching staff. He has also worked at the National University of Singapore (NUS) and GINTIC Institute of Manufacturing Technology, Singapore. He joined the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in 1996, and currently he is an Associate Professor there. His research interests are Operations Management, Operations Research, and CAD/CAM.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.