CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a modern introduction of pde constrained optimization. It provides a precise functional analytic treatment via optimality conditions and a state-of-the-art, non-smooth algorithmical framework.
- Author(s)Michael Hinze,Michael Ulbrich,Rene Pinnau,Stefan Ulbrich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Series TitleMathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight642 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.