All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book leading policy experts examine what has happened over the last decade across a broad range of key policy areas, what are currently the most salient challenges and what options might an incoming UK government, regardless of political persuasion, have to address them.
- Author BiographyVARUN UBEROI is Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford, UK. ADAM COUTTS is Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford, UK. IAIN MCLEAN is Professor of Politics and Director of the Public Policy Unit, Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford, UK. DAVID HALPERN is Director of Research at the Institute for Government, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight598 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAdam Coutts,David Halpern,Iain McLean,Varun Uberoi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.