All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by acknowledge experts in the field, this book helps traders understand options on futures and arms them with cutting-edge strategies and techniques for making the most of these incredibly versatile instruments. The authors cover all key trades, including credit spreads, ratio spreads, calendar spreads, and more.
- Author BiographyJOHN F. SUMMA is registered as a commodity trading advisor (CTA) with the National Futures Association, and is cofounder of OptionsNerd.com, a Web site devoted to providing market commentary, trading advisories, and educational support to options traders. He has published numerous articles on options trading in a variety of publications, including Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine. Mr. Summa, a former professional skier, holds a master's degree in economics from the New School for Social Research and currently operates Summa Capital Partners, LP, a commodity pool hedge fund based in Connecticut. JONATHAN W. LUBOW is cofounder and Vice President of Trader's Edge (www.atradersedge.com), a futures and options brokerage based in Madison, New Jersey. He has worked on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and has had uninterrupted registration with the National Futures Association since 1990. Prior to forming Trader's Edge, he was the top performing broker at Carr Investments for five straight years. Lubow holds a degree in history from Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)John F. Summa,Jonathan W. Lubow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight290 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.