All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptoelectronics, first published in 2002, is a practical and self-contained textbook written for graduate students and engineers.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Rosencher is a highly regarded scientist in the field of optoelectronics. Formerly head of the physics laboratory at the Central Research Laboratory of Thomson-CSF, he is now Research Director at the Physics Branch of ONERA (the French National Aerospace Research Agency) and an Associate Professor at the Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France. Rosencher is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics and a Senior Member of the IEEE. Borge Vinter is also a highly regarded scientist in the field of optoelectonics. He is a Senior Scientist at the Corporate Research Laboratory of the THALES Group (formerly Thomson-CSF). He teaches semiconductor physics for graduate students at the Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines University. Vinter is a Member of the Societe Francaise de Physique and of the American Physical Society.
- Author(s)Borge Vinter,Emmanuel Rosencher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note290 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight1170 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Translated byP. G. Piva
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.